Levenhuk 595 Biological Microscope
Equipped with high-quality achromatic objectives
Levenhuk 595 Biological Microscope is used for general clinical studies in laboratories of medical institutions of any level, as well as for educational purposes in middle and high schools.
The microscope is designed for slices research in transmitted light using the light field method, and dark field method if upgraded with an extra kit. The Levenhuk 595 is one of the most successful models on the world microscope market for performing routine laboratory work. Its modern design, improved equipment as compared to competitors’ (XS-90, XS-910), and optimal ratio of price for quality are the main advantages of the Levenhuk 595 Biological Microscope. The equipment also includes extra objectives, eyepieces, two extra halogen lamps, and three color filters.
- Coaxial mechanism of coarse and fine focusing;
- Improved quality of the image on the field;
- Coordinate moving stage;
- Movable specimen holder;
- Revolving head for 4 objectives;
- Lighthead providing illumination of the field of view with magnification of 4x to 100x without additional realignment;
- Electric power source built into the microscope base;
- Smooth adjustment of illumination.
|Eyepieces||WF10x, 16x, 16x DIN|
|Revolving head||4 objectives|
|Objectives||4x/0.10; 10x/0.25; 40x/0.65; 100x/1.25 Oil|
|Color filter||3 color filters|
|Stage dimensions, mm||125x115, coordinate moving stage|
|Condenser||Abbe, 1.25 N.A|
|Illumination||6V/20W halogen lamp, variable brightness|
|Power source||AC 220V 50 Hz|